Saturday 25 February 2012

Saturday morning.

What a lovely way to spend a Saturday morning.
I am sewing, the sun is streaming in through the window, and I am listening to my Ken Dodd Happiness CD.
Apologies to Vicki for publicly declaring my taste in music, I share it with my Dad !
I am creating a Mothers day collage for our Homemade and Vintage fair next weekend using some pretty fabrics I bought at the Homespun and Vintage fair at Pickering ( well worth a visit and I will let you all know when the next one is ) some old pyjamas, buttons, ribbons and lace I have collected over several years, one very expensive button I paid £1 for at Lincoln home and antique fair, having not asked the price before, assuming it would be 20p as were the others I bought, and a piece of Auntie Bessies old dress, bringing back very fond memories of a lovely lady.
Bliss, and my son has just gone to make me a coffee, thankyou Ben.

No comments:

Post a Comment